Portsmouth Watersports Centre has all the facilities and equipment needed for a wide range of watersports and outdoor activities, including:
- Boats, equipment and clothing for all activities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Vending facilities
- Lounge Area
- Changing Rooms
- Fully equipped classrooms
- 13m climbing tower
- Outside seating and picnic area
- Outstanding views over Langstone Harbour
- Free parking
All of our fleet, with the exception of 6 Olympic Class Lasers, are from RS sailing who have an excellent reputation for making fun, durable and easy to sail boats. Our fleet has a progression route for everyone to follow, from the nervous beginner, children and adults right up to instructor level, there is something for everyone.
We also have a range of windsurfing equipment and harnesses and various types of kayaks and canoes.
- RS Tera (ISAF International Class)
- RS Feva (ISAF International Class)
- RS Q'ba
- RS Vision
- RS 400
- Laser (International Olympic class) An extremely popular sail boat focusing on simplicity and performance.